Heated driveways are a great amenity, but do their benefits add up to make them worth the expense?
We will lay out the facts for you, and let you decide! This option is just one of many options we offer, check out our Materials and Options page for more information.
- Shoveling snow off a driveway is one of the most disliked tasks that homeowners consistently mention.
- Heated driveways prevent ice accumulation during rainy or cold nights, so you never need to worry about slipping on your driveway from ice.
- Heated driveways also reduce the need for using salt or other snow removing chemicals on the driveway, which greatly reduces the damage to the driveway, and extending its life.
- Typically these heated driveways cost around $14-21 per square foot.
- There are a few different systems available when installing a heated driveway, so contact us to talk about what options best suit your budget.
- We offer an extended warranty for our premium heated driveway package: this includes the 4500 PSI concrete, wire or fiber mesh, 4 inch gravel of either 21AA or 3/4 Down base, Dow Corning Concrete Sealant for saw cut areas, rubber Reflex Expansion joins, and 5 inches of concrete.
We also offer brick paver driveways with the heated driveway element included if interested.
Contact us for a free quote on a heated driveway and determine if it is right for you.