An informed customer is our best customer, and we aim to educate you so you know exactly what you are getting. What separates us from our competitors is our attention to detail and our many options that we offer. Below is a list that you should be asking your concrete contractor before giving a deposit.
- Why is the first winter so important when parking your car in a driveway?
- What is the difference between 3/4 down gravel and 21AA and when should we be using them?
- What is the recommended depth of the gravel base? Is it different depending on where I live?
- Do you mechanically tamp the base?
- Do I need the rubber isolation joint material around the house and garage?
- What is the purpose of the fiberglass mesh reinforcement?
- What is the difference between a broom finish and a trowel finish?
- When doing a garage floor, how long until we can move our belongings back in?
- How many days will it take to completely finish a job?
- What is the curing process?
- Driveways have the option of adding a water-based sealant to protect from the elements, should I seal my garage floor as well?
- Do you offer a warranty on your work?
- Do you accept credit cards?
We will be glad to answer these questions and any other you may have so that you feel confident in choosing us as your cement contractor. Contact us to start your quote or ask a question!